Most of us start our morning neglecting the fuel to power up our energy. We need foods that are high in protein, low in carbohydrates, but with moderate doses of fats. They will give you the strength you need to go through the whole tasks of wherever your day demands.
Following are some rich recipes of the necessary nutrients for your health when you get to have a simple, healthy breakfast. These foods are full of great stuff such as grains, vitamin B, protein-nuts, eggs, yogurt, and cheese that repair and maintain our muscles.
1 Navy beans dish
This recipe of navy beans dish is quick, inexpensive and cheerful healthy meal for breakfast and works for lunch if you want. You can make it with dry or canned beans, fresh tomatoes, jarred artisan pepperoni that needs your everyday lunchbox type. You can choose what exactly to put in your recipe using my guidelines and what you might need to use up in your kitchen.
- 2 3/4 ounces pepperoni, cut into 1/4-inch pieces (you can also use chorizo or even pancetta)
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 chopped red chili
- 15-ounces of can navy beans
- 3/4 cup strained tomatoes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A pinch of sugar, if needed
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil or sunflower oil
- 2 eggs
- 2-4 slices pieces of bread as you wish
- Butter to spread on the toast
- A pinch of ground cumin
- Coarsely leaves of chopped fresh cilantro
- Place a saucepan on the stove and set the heat to low. Add the pepperoni and cook for a few minutes. Once the fat starts melting from the sausage, add the garlic and chili, followed by the beans. Then, begin to stir the mixture well before adding the tomatoes. Taste it to check if the stew is a bit tart, and if it is, add a pinch of sugar and cook for 10 minutes on low heat while you prepare the eggs and toast the bread.
- To fry the eggs, heat the oil, crack in the eggs, and cook over medium heat until the white is set, but the yolk is still visible from 4 to 5 minutes.
- Divide the beans equally over the toast. Place each egg on the top of the beans.
- Add a small pinch of cumin and salt to the top of each yolk, and serve immediately.
2 Eggs Benedict BLT
This recipe of Eggs Benedict BLT will sure make you feel good when you taste it. I hope you will enjoy it. It also works for breakfast and lunch meals.
- 1 cup of halved grape tomatoes
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh basil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 6 3/4-inch of thick bakery bread
- 3 cups of packed arugula
- 12 thick of cooked bacon slices
- Place the tomatoes and the other five ingredients and 2 1/2 tablespoon of red wine vinegar in a small bowl.
- Add water in a large pan, reduce the heat, and maintain the mixture at a light simmer. Add the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of red wine vinegar. Break the eggs into the water, as close as possible to the surface. Remove them after 3-5 minutes with a slotted spoon.
- Spread the mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread. Place 1/2 cup of arugula, two bacon slices, and one egg on each slice. Add the tomato mixture on the top. Serve and enjoy the delicious taste.
3 The Bialy sandwich recipe for breakfast
The bialy sandwich might be the most underrated treat from a bakery. The bialy is the perfect sandwich for a Southern-inspired breakfast that could be a part of your regular morning routine.
- 2 onion bialy, cut in half and toasted
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 bunch of collard greens, bottom, and thick stems removed, leaves get sliced crosswise into thin pieces
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Water, as needed
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2 tablespoons of Sorghum or molasses
- Pimento cheese
- 1/2 pound shard of white cheddar cheese
- 1 red pepper, roasted and peeled
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, plain yogurt, sour cream or Labne
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
1-For the collards:
- Heat a medium-size saucepan over medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Add the slices of collard greens and season with a pinch of salt. Stir; add the vinegar and red pepper flakes.
- Cook until the collards have just wilted, adding water as needed for about 5-8 minutes.
2-For the bacon:
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place a wire rack over a baking sheet.
- Lay the bacon slices on the rack and bake from 10-15 minutes until the bacon gets crispy.
- Brush the bacon with the sorghum. Let the bacon stay in the oven until it gets ready to assemble.
3-For the pimento cheese:
– Pulse the cheese, red pepper, mayonnaise, smoked paprika, cayenne, and salt in a bowl until it forms one cohesive mixture.
4-For the eggs:
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Then, add the oil carefully to the cracked eggs into the skillet.
- Add a pinch of salt and the hot sauce. Cook for about a minute, and then cover the skillet with a lid.
- Turn off the heat and allow the eggs to stay still in the skillet for a minute. Remove them from the skillet.
- Try to spread some pimento cheese onto each half of bialy, and then add the collards, bacon and a fried egg on the top. Serve and eat immediately while it’s still warm. It’s a lovely sandwich meal to have on breakfast.
Note: You can prepare for this recipe the day before to be able to have it at breakfast if you are in a hurry.
These were some healthy ideas for having a healthy breakfast. These recipes also work for a lunchtime. I hope you have enjoyed them as I did before. Have a healthy delicious meal in the morning with easy and simple tips. Good luck