How to Make a Sparkle Punch at Halloween?
Halloween drinks should be variable and many to fulfill the thirst of all the people need that are around. From thirst-quenching to sweet creamy, these Halloween drinks and cocktails will keep all your guests and visitors hydrated through the whole evening.
I am going to tell you a recipe of sparkle punch drink during the Halloween. When I first looked for a definite recipe for this kind of drinks, I found many recipes but all the same with different fruit ingredients. I’ll try to explain in the following tips.
What do you need to prepare a sparkle punch drink?
You need first to put four cups of water into the fridge till they get cold. You can use different kinds of sherbets for this juice recipe such as raspberry, blackberry or orange sherbets.
- 2/3 cup TANG Orange Flavor Drink Mix
- 1 qt. (4 cups) cold water
- 2 cups of cold ginger ale
- 1 pt. (2 cups or 500ml) of ice cream or blackberry sherbet (you can use raspberry or orange sherbets instead).
How to mix the ingredients?
- Put the drink mix in punch bowl, large glass or plastic pitcher. Then Add water to the mix, stir until the drink mix gets dissolved. Place it in the refrigerator for several hours or until it gets chilled.
- Add then the ginger ale and the small scoops of the sherbet you want to apply in your juice to be stirred in the punch bowl or a pitcher just before serving.
- Apply 1/4 cup sherbet or ice cream in each one of 8 cups. Add 3/4 cup drink to each one of them.
Note: You can use a large glass or plastic pitcher for the punch instead of the punch bowl.
I guess you have got a few ideas to be able to prepare a fast drink of sparkle punch in Halloween. You should bring some things like the ice cream or the sherbet type you want to use at your drink and the fruits you want to make the juice from. I wish you would be able to use these ideas at Halloween to have a nice drink for you and your family. My best wishes to all of you and I wish you Happy Halloween.