Editor, Writer, Director, Producer
Las Vegas, NV
Sam started his career by accident. His first award was granted in 2002 by the Chicago Student Latino Film Festival, where he received runner-up for Best Music Video for *Just Another Day*. That music video was awarded Best Cinematography and Best Short by the Chicago Student Film Festival. Sam went to Moody Bible Institute to pursue a career in communications. His love for music videos took him to the NRB Awards Ceremony for Best Music Video and TV award for *Constance (2006)*.
Since then, Sam has been sought after by several music artists, for the direction of their music videos. His love for social change and human development has allowed him to create documentaries and videos. Sam’s experience location includes; Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, Africa and the Bahamas.
- XXXChurch (Several short documentaries),
- Safe Eyes (Mandy Commercial)
- World Relief (Documentary about Turame)
- Compassion International (5 commercials)
- Zondervan (Rob Bell’s, Jesus Wants to Save Christians, Viral Videos)
- Mars Incorporated (Indonesia, Mars Sustainability Documentary)
- Mars Hill Grad School (School Promo)
- KJ-52 (Fan Mail and Stuck in the 80’s Music Videos)
- Rob Bell (Gods Aren’t Angry live shoot)
- Berto Ramon ( War Fare Music Video)
- Mr.J of the Procussions (Constance Music Video)